A few months ago I was still living in Paris and I was going to a store called SEPHORA. Americans will probably know this store but for those from the UK it’s like our equivalent of boots but only for make-up.
During the sale season, I discovered small little eggs called kiss me. They are tinted lip balms that moisturise your lips whilst still giving you a lipstick look and are available in 6 different colours. I have the cotton candy balm and I adore it.
After having used it for several months, I will share with you a quick review:
- Cute packaging
- Divine smell- I love it and it tastes really goof as well ahah
- Good hydration whilst still giving you a lipstick effect but in a much thinner layer
- Creamy texture that isn’t sticky.
- Not easy to apply especially without a mirror so you can end up getting the product everywhere
- Rather expensive for a little lip balm – it costs 7 euros= 6 pounds
In conclusion, I have found my new best friend for my lips.
Have you tried it?
Lots of love,