I hope you’re well. With the end of the year coming up, I always like to experiment a bit more with my makeup to find that perfect Christmassy look. So after seeing a colleague at work wearing blue eyeliner, I got inspired to try out alternative eyeliner colors compared to my usual black one. As I wasn’t sure if a different colour would suit me I chose to buy a more budget eyeliner so I wouldn’t regret it in case all went wrong. So here I will spill all about KIKO Pearly Regal Purple (110) Super Colour Eyeliner in my short review below. Enjoy!
What I like:
· Not too out there so can still wear to many occasions e.g. going out and at the office
· Glittery hue adds a little extraordinary element to everyday makeup
· Easy application thanks to its liquid format and thin applicator
· Lasts long due to being waterproof
What I don’t like:
· Hard to remove- it actually hurt my eyes to rub so hard to get it off
· Difficult to differentiate from black unless you wear a light eye shadow with it
Overall rating: 3/5
Personally, I wouldn’t but it again as I don’t feel that it gave me that extra spark that I was looking for with coloured eyeliner as it really looked like black eyeliner at some points. However, for the price I’m not disappointed (only £7). I would consider maybe trying the other colours for an extra pang but I didn’t like the difficulty of removing it so I don’t think Kiko’s products are for me.