How are you all doing? I can’t believe it’s nearly November but here we are. Today I will be reviewing my recent foundation purchase as I thought it would be helpful for those of you who are thinking of buying it. I hope you enjoy it!
So the foundation I bought is Urban Decay Naked Skin Liquid Foundation, which currently retails at around £27. I asked the make-up assistant for a moisturising foundation with medium coverage as it is something that I wear nearly every day and I have dry and sensitive skin. Make sure that you discuss your make-up needs in store before purchasing as the staff are usually really helpful (from this experience anyway).
What I like:
- This foundation is very very light- it feels like you have next-to-nothing on your face, which feels great
- Medium coverage which allows you to look dreamy without looking cakey
- Great longevity-Stays on for a good 8-10 hours
- Great colour choice for those who are pale-my skin is super pale so it was great to find a foundation that actually matched my skin tone
What I don’t like:
- It’s incredibly liquidy & runny so if you’re looking to build coverage it does feel like you are putting quite a lot on – if you look at the two pictures above you can see the difference in consistency
- The smell isn’t great as is fragrance free- that’s more natural I guess but I prefer for my foundation to have a nice scent
- No SPF- I find that strange for the price as I like to protect my skin
Well that was my review. Did you use this foundation? What did you think? Make sure to like and leave a comment.