Hi everyone, I hope you are all well and enjoying the Christmas season ❤ I’ve seen this tag pop up a few times on my blog so I figured I’d do one.
- WHAT’S YOU FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE?
Arthur Christmas -I watched this last week on Netflix and I have to say it is a super cute animation film about saving Christmas.
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS COLOURS?
I love silver and red together. They make me feel so cheery!
- DO YOU LIKE TO STAY IN YOUR PJ’S OR DRESS UP FOR CHRISTMAS?
Pjs for sure!
- IF YOU COULD BUY ONLY ONE PERSON A CHRISTMAS PRESENT THIS YEAR, WHO WOULD IT BE?
My mum for all the support she has provided me.
- DO YOU OPEN YOUR PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS MORNING?
Christmas morning. Isn’t opening gifts on Christmas Eve cheating? Mind you I have received presents that were unwrapped before Christmas day.
- HAVE YOU EVER BUILT A GINGERBREAD HOUSE?
Yes, I do it every year. In fact I need to build one in the next few days.
- WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO ON YOUR CHRISTMAS BREAK?
Relax and eat!
- ANY CHRISTMAS WISHES?
For a fantastic 2017, job, car etc. Not much to ask ey?
- FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SMELLS?
Mulled wine scent and cinnamon.
- FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MEAL OR TREAT?
Family Christmas meals I have- usually consisting of delicious roast potatoes, pigs in blankets and crab.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my Christmas Tag, if you have done one or decided to let me know! I would love to give it a read.
Here are my nominees for the Christmas tag: