Today I would like to share with you some very exciting products that I got as a gift from my boyfriend when we visited the make-up store Inglot two weeks ago.
It’s a Polish make-up brand that has recently come to the UK and they have got a great choice of make-up colours and products. In this blog post I will review the products I have tried.
For those of you who know me or have read my blog before, you will probably know that before last year I wasn’t a huge fan of eye shadows but I am kind of getting addicted. My latest addition to eye shadow palettes is the beautiful Inglot freedom system eyeshadow palette that I created myself. Here are my thoughts on it:
- I think that the freedom palette system where you can choose the colours you want in your palette is a great way to try out different colours and actually get the colours you will use rather than get one already made.
- These shades are incredibly pigmented and colour payoff is great.
- Very affordable: these retail for £5 each in the UK and empty 5-shadow freedom palette is available for £8.
- The palette doesn’t come with a makeup brush so you will have to purchase one yourself
- I found that the eye shadows don’t stand out as much when you don’t apply an eye shadow primer so I would definitely recommend wearing a primer at all times
- Large range of foundations
- Helpful staff to help you find the foundation for you
- Not ideal for dry skin
- Breathable nail polish
- Wide range of colours
- Only lasts about 2 days before it starts chipping
Hope you liked my colour choices. This was not easy as I was overwhelmed when walking into the store that had a huge variety of different colours.
Do let me know how you like the shades or if you have recommendations for me to check out. Also don’t forget to leave your blogs or Instagram addresses below for me to check out. I would love to connect with you.
Loads of love,