Over the last couple of months I’ve had a little Body Shop binge due to their incredible offers (40% on top of the sale!). My order arrived yesterday and I feel that it’s only right for me to share with you some reviews of the products I’ve bought. The first product I will review is:
The Honeymania bath melt.
- Very good price (I bought it for £2.80) and I can get loads of bubbles from the product just from a small amount
- Lovely smell- the honey smell is floral but delicious
- Moisturises your body
- You can see the colour clearly through the packaging
- Long lasting as I only use one desert spoon full each time, enough for plenty of bubbles in a large bath tub.
- thick runny consistency just like honey
- the scent is very heavily floral, which I absolutely adore
- I found it a bit awkward to pour into my bathdue to its thickness so I scoop it out with my hands
- If you don’t like the floral scent of honey this won’t be the product for you
Have you tried out The Body Shop Honeymania? Let me know what you think! It wasn’t what I expected from honey, but like I said, I ended up really liking it.