I do apologise for my lengthy disappearance. I’ve just started university again so things have been pretty hectic.
However, I have some good news! I’ve been nominated for another Liebster Award! Yay! I love doing tags like this! Thank you Alluring Alaska Beauty for nominating me! Go check them out how lovely she is! So let’s get started!
The rules of the tag are simple:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions from your nominator
- Nominate 5-11 other blogs
- Create 11 questions from them to answer
- Let them know you nominated them!
11 facts about me!
- I listen to music 90% of time
- Dogs are my favourite animals EVER
- I lived 1 year in Paris
- I am a perfectionist
- I am a serious bargain hunter
- I can’t walk in high heels
- I am visually orientated- the colour of things or the type of font of something can affect the meaning I create out of something
- My eyes are blue
- I used to find massages stressful until I went to a spa!
- I hate pasta
- I love spicy food
Questions from Alluring Alaska
- What is your favourite makeup item/product?
I’d have to say mascara as it always makes my eyes look better. My current favourites are the manga collection from l’oreal.
- Do you have tattoo’s/plan to get any?
I don’t have or plan to get any permanent tattoos but I do like the fake ones in the summer.
- If you could have any hairstyle/colour for the day what would you chose?
I would really like to try a fringe- I used to have one when I was younger but my hairdresser recently told me that my parting won’t allow me to have one.
- What would your ideal/perfect day consist of?
Going to eat some delicious food, shopping and watching a great movie.
- Where in the world would you most like to visit?
Maybe Iceland as I’ve read a lot of crime fiction novels from there so it would be great to experience the country directly. Also, the idea of natural hot tubs sound really cool.
- What’s your all time favourite film?
At the moment it’s the new film ‘the girl on the train’. Usually I don’t like scary films, however the presentation and story of the movie is amazing.
- What do you do to cheer yourself up if you’re feeling down?
Eat junk food!
- List 3 things from your Bucket List
I’m afraid I don’t have a bucket list, I live every day one step at a time.
- What’s your favourite perfume?
Ah I am not sure. I sometimes prefer male perfumes though/
- Favourite piece of jewellery to wear?
- What’s your favourite quote and why?
‘You’ve got to get up every day and tell yourself that you can do this’ because it is inspiring.
I nominate the following lovely bloggers:
Questions for the nominees:
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your idol?
- What do you think is the hardest thing about being a woman?
- What gets you up in the morning?
- Are you a spiritual person?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is the best gift that you have received?
- What would be your tips for someone who is hesitating on whether to start a blog or not?
- What is your favourite fragrance?
- What is your biggest regret?
- Introvert or extrovert?
I hope you enjoyed this Liebster Tag! Thank you for reading, until next time lovelies!