A huge thanks to funhouse vision for nominating me for this award! This is my first award and it feels amazing.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
My answers to the questions from funhouse vision:
What’s something you’re afraid of doing but really want to try?
Certain rollercoaster rides but the news about what happened at Thorpe Park don’t help. Also, circus jumps as I tried to attempt on holiday but my fear got the best of me.
What’s your least favourite movie?
Interesting question … I guess the French film ‘l’hermine’ that came out last year. My friend in Paris told me to go but it was awful as me and all my friends were falling asleep haha.
What’s your favourite song?
That’s a hard question! I guess my favourite one at the moment is ‘cry baby’ by Melanie Martinez.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Poor customer service- I hate it! I spent a year in Paris where the customer service was non-existent and that sucked.
What’s your favourite colour?
What’s your favourite food?
Chicken chawarma at the moment
How would you describe yourself in three words?
Hard-working, kind and funny.
What do you look for in a best friend?
Kindness, guidance and prioritisation .
Best part about blogging?
Being able to connect with other people and sharing ideas together.
What’s number 1 on your bucket list?
Become famous as I cannot deal with this office life style. The possibility of this being a reality is very unlikely but we’re allowed to dream.
Who’s your style icon?
I don’t really have one but I always love what Adèle Exarchopoulos, the French actress, wears in her Instagram pictures. In particular, I love what she wears on her night outs with her friends and on the red carpet. All her outfits give me outfit inspirations but I stay true myself by choosing clothes I like.
Questions for the nominees:
- What is your favourite song at the moment?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who is your idol?
- What do you think is the hardest thing about being a woman?
- What gets you up in the morning?
- Are you a spiritual person?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is the best gift that you have received?
- What would be your tips for someone who is hesitating on whether to start a blog or not?
- What is your favourite fragrance?
- What is your biggest regret?
Lots of love,